- Understanding your current allocation percentages
- Planning target allocation percentages for your business
- Making informed business decisions
- Budgeting well
- Consistent pay checks
- Paying yourself a bonus
- Saving for tax time so it isn’t a shock to your finances
- Being prepared to pay your taxes instead of wondering where the money will come from.
I’ll be joining the video call from the comfort of my home office most likely with a cat curled up on the chair on the other side of the room.
I’m Brittney, a virtual bookkeeper for photographers + website designers. I’m not your average bookkeeper though –– I speak English, not accountant-ese and I actually care about helping you make wiser financial decisions. My favorite business book is Profit First. It has changed the way my clients manage their money and I want to help you too.
As a Profit First Coaching client you get access to Brittney, your new bookkeeper bestie, to answer all your Profit First questions from which bank accounts to set up to how much should I pay myself. You’ll learn how your current finances match up with the Profit First model and changes you can make to improve your money management skills
- Profit First Coaching:
- Profit First business owners
- Read the book but are overwhelmed with implementing it
- Understand the system but want someone to help coach you through the setup process
- Setup a successful money management system
- Implementation of Profit First in your business
- Get help if you’re stuck
- Understand Profit First system and how it works practically for your business
- Ability to make smart financial decisions using the Profit First system
- Easy tax time because you have money saved
- Pay yourself + save for your business
- Help set or improve business goals
- Pay yourself consistently
- Pay yourself a bonus
- See numbers clearly because they are in individual bank accounts
- See exactly how much money you have to spend on expenses
- Organized money
I felt ok, but I wasn't sure if I was doing some things right and just needed some clarity.
I felt good but really just wanted someone to walk through all the steps with me.
I felt like I didn’t know what to do with the money I make!
I received confirmation on the things I was doing well and suggestions on things I needed to change or improve. I felt great after our strategy session!
Confident to make a big change and that I had Brittney to support me along the way.
I felt more in control.